Not Mafiascum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Not Mafiascum

It isn't Mafiascum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5

Go down 
+8
Glork
!iWi!
Mastin
Cogito Ergo Sum
Shadoweh
Equinox
Alicewondering
Tierce
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Alicewondering

Alicewondering

Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:10 am

Tierce wrote:
._.

I pretty much saw this coming when I saw the flip.

Oh Alice. Why. This was my most obvtown game ever. I don't blame you at all (<3!), but this is frustrating on my end.

Congrats, you bad kitties.

Now to read what actually happened/the PMs and comments and stuff.
I agree ): I'm not too sorry because of how the last day went. I read the thread, and was about to comment for everyone not to lynch Equinox, but unfortunately the thread was already locked. I actually considered for a really long time a CES/DV team, but I couldn't shake the weirdness of your posting. It bothered me a lot that you were directing kills and votes, and protecting CES a lot. That, combined with your shift onto Equinox bothered me enough to vig you. I do regret not vigging CES though. I should have done it because I'd considered him as possible scum since the previous day. But I interpreted your sheeping of his request to vig CFJ as scum leaping on a vig request for towncred.
Back to top Go down
Alicewondering

Alicewondering

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:12 am

BY THE WAY, I WAS SO UPSET THAT THE EQUINOX LYNCH HAPPENED. How the hell would he have possibly been scum with a claim like that? )<

I'm at least pleased for reading Mastin correctly....
Back to top Go down
Tierce
Admin
Tierce

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:16 am

Alicewondering wrote:
It bothered me a lot that you were directing kills and votes, and protecting CES a lot. That, combined with your shift onto Equinox bothered me enough to vig you. I do regret not vigging CES though. I should have done it because I'd considered him as possible scum since the previous day. But I interpreted your sheeping of his request to vig CFJ as scum leaping on a vig request for towncred.
Neutral I... did nothing like this in MLP.

;_; I am cowardly as scum. Kicking trashcans and bullying people is definitely my town playstyle, not my scum meta well I should start doing it as scum I guess.
Back to top Go down
Shadoweh

Shadoweh

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:18 am

Embarassed I've never seen a setup with two roleblockers outside of role madness. The idea he was bulletproof sounded more feasable.
Back to top Go down
Mastin

Mastin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:19 am

Quote :
I wouldn't give Alicewondering a whole lot of flack for ending the game.
Especially since guess what woulda happened with a DV vig?

Day five, me, Tierce, Shadow, and CES alive.

Guess who woulda gotten lynched?

Hint: Not CES. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mafiascum.net
Tierce
Admin
Tierce

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:21 am

What Shadoweh said.

CES was talking sense. Dammit. I was right with what I came out with at the start of day, was right with DV, was right with CATS... bleah.

Again, I seem to be a half-decent gut reader, and a terrible logical scumhunter. Why do I keep insisting on logic.

Can we get the scum QT?

Last edited by Tierce on Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mastin

Mastin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:21 am

Basically, the ONLY way we woulda won is if Alice vigged CES.
And given the choice between vigging one "obv-town" and vigging another...it's definitely understandable how Alice'd choose the wrong one.
Back to top Go down
http://mafiascum.net
Shadoweh

Shadoweh

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:32 am

It would depend on if you'd insisted on voting yourself again. :p
The sad thing about LYLO's that never happen is we can never know what good/bad decisions might have come to be. :<

I still don't see a difference between CES's town and scum games, besides that when he's town he's dead by now.
Back to top Go down
Tierce
Admin
Tierce

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:35 am

If I had survived, I might have looked over CES's 'DV/Mastin makes no sense' and poked at him some.

But water under the bridge. Dammit, bloody admiration for some players that stops me being rational about their alignment.
Back to top Go down
Glork

Glork

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:36 am

Hmph. Pout.
Back to top Go down
Alicewondering

Alicewondering

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:36 am

Tierce wrote:
Alicewondering wrote:
It bothered me a lot that you were directing kills and votes, and protecting CES a lot. That, combined with your shift onto Equinox bothered me enough to vig you. I do regret not vigging CES though. I should have done it because I'd considered him as possible scum since the previous day. But I interpreted your sheeping of his request to vig CFJ as scum leaping on a vig request for towncred.
Neutral I... did nothing like this in MLP.

;_; I am cowardly as scum. Kicking trashcans and bullying people is definitely my town playstyle, not my scum meta well I should start doing it as scum I guess.
No, no. I don't think it was similar to your MLP play, I just thought that all that stuff was scummy independent of your meta. The meta was the only thing that gave me really big pause.

Mastin wrote:
Basically, the ONLY way we woulda won is if Alice vigged CES.
And given the choice between vigging one "obv-town" and vigging another...it's definitely understandable how Alice'd choose the wrong one.
Yeah, I was really afraid of a Tierce/DV team too. Also, I was originally planning to have no vig, but I didn't think that lylo would end up as a win. I saw Mastin being a lynch victim there, and your play seemed really obviously town to me. XP

Ugh, I kept second-guessing CES scum. I should have just run with it.
Back to top Go down
Alicewondering

Alicewondering

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:06 am

By the way, Vi, I really enjoyed this game. Thank you for modding! While you claim to not have modded it well, I thought it went all right Smile
Back to top Go down
BBmolla
Admin
BBmolla

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:35 am

I don't think there was ever a point in this game where I actually thought Tierce was scum.

And I was behind and didn't want to deal with proving myself town or whatever.

It was dumb in hindsight, but I honestly thought my role had a point in the setup. It's unfortunate that it was a total red herring.

A game where all VTs could suicide would be interesting though.

EDIT: In addition, I don't have any bad feelings about this loss, DV and CES played well.
Back to top Go down
https://notmafiascum.forumotion.com
Glork

Glork

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:12 am

BBMolla: I believe you're looking for something along the lines of Tree Stump Mafia.
Back to top Go down
Tierce
Admin
Tierce

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:22 am

Glork wrote:
BBMolla: I believe you're looking for something along the lines of Tree Stump Mafia.
That game makes the whole pseudovote concept utterly fascinating.

Requires studying! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Glork

Glork

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:55 am

ITT, Glork creates a monster.

"Don't forget to brush your teeth, kids, or the Tiercemonster will get you!"
Back to top Go down
DeasVail

DeasVail

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:31 am

Thanks for modding Vi Smile I really enjoyed the game.

And CES, CFJ, Ghostlin: it was fun scumming with you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shadoweh

Shadoweh

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:40 am

This game was really fun, even if I was powerless to nyan anyone. :<

Deasvail you cowardly foooooooox!
Back to top Go down
DeasVail

DeasVail

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:54 am

Back to top Go down
Tierce
Admin
Tierce

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:33 am

In the scum QT, callforjudgement wrote:
Meanwhile, I've been trying to figure out who performed the kill that we don't control. I suspect that it's either Nachomamma as vig, or Tierce as SK. There's no reason to say this in public (in particular, throwing suspicion onto Tierce is a very bad idea if she is an SK).
Huh. That's a new one.

Btw, insane reasoning for Tierce as SK: she congratulated the vig as the day dawned (a scumtell that definitely isn't 100% reliable, but is quite well-established by now), but more importantly, I'm wondering if her bravado indicates that she doesn't fear being nightkilled, not because she's VT and trying to draw the kill, but because she's bulletproof. An SK fears the day play much more than the night play, and going into full-on crazy tunnel mode is a good way to convince people that you're townie (as we saw).

Other reason for Tierce as SK; she was discussing how to play SK, and people are more likely to get into theory discussions about their own role.

...huh.

No, it was really because my town meta is usually completely reckless abandon. And I will hold discussions about everything and anything. I was doing NK analysis, is all.
Back to top Go down
Tierce
Admin
Tierce

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:42 am

Tierce has got some image of the "perfect CFJ" in her head from seeing me in one game, that I wouldn't be living up to this game even if I were town, and thinks I'm scum for not living up to her expectations. So it's not just this game, she's going to end up seeing me as scum again and again and again…

D'aww, scum feeling offended because he was caught for the wrong reasons. <3

It's okay, I catch town for the wrong reasons much more often. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tierce
Admin
Tierce

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:46 am

I am considerably amused by how often my name was brought up in the scum QT.

You bastards.
Back to top Go down
!iWi!
Admin
!iWi!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:14 am

Mastin wrote:
Quote :
I wouldn't give Alicewondering a whole lot of flack for ending the game.
Especially since guess what woulda happened with a DV vig?

Day five, me, Tierce, Shadow, and CES alive.

Guess who woulda gotten lynched?

Hint: Not CES. Razz
Ah yes, that was what I was forgetting last night.

If Alicewondering had chosen No Vig I really don't think that either of the scum would have gotten lynched at LyLo. Again, why being the Vig at LyLo is a terrible thing.
Back to top Go down
Oversol

Oversol

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:08 am

I thought Meowth was a red herring since he was a good guy for some parts of Pokemon. >_> I never really thought of him as evil, more like mischievous cat.

If I had gotten Persian that would have only implied Giovanni, but meh...

Should have made everyone claim that day. :\ I hate my short sightedness.

The way Shadow derailed that wagon on Mastin with Equinox I thought it was trying to save a buddy. Her obv nyan breadcrumbing made me think she was trying to bait something because she was confident about her flavor role.

Not that it mattered anyway...
Back to top Go down
!iWi!
Admin
!iWi!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 7:24 am

Oversol wrote:
I thought Meowth was a red herring since he was a good guy for some parts of Pokemon. >_> I never really thought of him as evil, more like mischievous cat.

If I had gotten Persian that would have only implied Giovanni, but meh...

Should have made everyone claim that day. :\ I hate my short sightedness.
In all fairness, the person I remember saying "no massclaim Today" was CES, so etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next