Not Mafiascum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Not Mafiascum

It isn't Mafiascum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5

Go down 
+15
Shmu Shmu
Shadoweh
PeregrineV
Cogito Ergo Sum
callforjudgement
DeasVail
Nachomamma8
Ghostlin
Glork
Alicewondering
Elmo That Asian
Tierce
Xalxe
BBmolla
!iWi!
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadoweh

Shadoweh

Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:43 pm

No, I'm suggesting that we put you, Nobody Special, at L-1 so YOU can fulfill you're stupid meta.
Back to top Go down
Cogito Ergo Sum

Cogito Ergo Sum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:49 pm

I have no intention of taking advantage of NS' willingness to cheat for the record.
Back to top Go down
Shadoweh

Shadoweh

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:51 pm

Your meta. Your meta. Your meta is on fire. You're the one who's almost at L-1, Mastin has been there and back a few times.

Mastin pulling off of you just before you hit L-1 is actually kind of weird to me. Put your vote back Mastin. If you believe in this metaexistential bullcrap it'll just help prove your NS is teh innocent case.
Back to top Go down
Shadoweh

Shadoweh

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:53 pm

Me either. But it occurs to me to think from a scum perspective for a moment. The scum are going to worry about it on principle, because it either means one more really hard to lynch townie or the third of four suiciding for no reason.
Back to top Go down
DeasVail

DeasVail

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 8:56 pm

By sutff like that I meant the dream stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mastin

Mastin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:06 pm

Quote :
Xalxe ( L-4 ) ~ Nobody Special, Shmu Shmu, Cogito Ergo Sum, DeasVail, Ghostlin
Shmu Shmu ( L-8 ) ~ Shadoweh
Nobody Special ( L-8 ) ~ BBmolla
Cogito Ergo Sum ( L-8 ) ~ Elmo That Asian
DeasVail ( L-8 ) ~ Xalxe

Not Voting: Tierce, Alicewondering, Glork, Nachomamma8, callforjudgement, PeregrineV, Oversol
I know, I don't usually color myself green, but I'm anticipating being lynched, and I want this VCA to be used overnight and tomorrow. Razz

It shouldn't be hard to figure out the colors. Greens are dead-town, blues are strong-town, red are dead scum, crimson are heavy scum, and black's the leftovers.

Quote :
Xalxe ( L-4 ) ~ Nobody Special, Shmu Shmu, Cogito Ergo Sum, DeasVail, Ghostlin
DeasVail ( L-7 ) ~ Xalxe, BBmolla

Not Voting: Tierce, Alicewondering, Glork, Nachomamma8, callforjudgement, PeregrineV, Oversol

Quote :
Xalxe ( L-5 ) ~ Nobody Special, Shmu Shmu, Cogito Ergo Sum, Ghostlin
DeasVail ( L-6 ) ~ Xalxe, BBmolla, Tierce
Tierce ( L-8 ) ~ DeasVail

Not Voting: Alicewondering, Glork, Nachomamma8, callforjudgement, PeregrineV, Oversol

Quote :
DeasVail ( L-4 ) ~ Xalxe, BBmolla, Tierce, Cogito Ergo Sum, Glork
Xalxe ( L-6 ) ~ Nobody Special, Shmu Shmu, Ghostlin
Not Voting: Alicewondering, Nachomamma8, callforjudgement, PeregrineV, Oversol

Quote :
DeasVail ( L-2 ) ~ Xalxe, BBmolla, Tierce, Cogito Ergo Sum, Glork, Shmu Shmu, callforjudgement
Xalxe ( L-7 ) ~ Nobody Special, Ghostlin
Not Voting: Alicewondering, Nachomamma8, PeregrineV, Oversol

Quote :
DeasVail ( L-1 ) ~ Xalxe, BBmolla, Tierce, Cogito Ergo Sum, Glork, Shmu Shmu, callforjudgement, Nachomamma8
Xalxe ( L-7 ) ~ Nobody Special, Ghostlin
Nachomamma8 ( L-8 ) ~ Oversol
Not Voting: Alicewondering, PeregrineV, DeasVail

Quote :
DeasVail ( L-2 ) ~ Xalxe, BBmolla, Tierce, Cogito Ergo Sum, Glork, Shmu Shmu, callforjudgement
Shmu Shmu ( L-5 ) ~ Shadoweh, Nachomamma8, Ghostlin, Alicewondering
Xalxe ( L-8 ) ~ Nobody Special
BBmolla ( L-8 ) ~ PeregrineV
Not Voting: DeasVail

Quote :
Shmu Shmu ( L-4 ) ~ Shadoweh, Nachomamma8, Ghostlin, Alicewondering, PeregrineV

Quote :
DeasVail ( L-1 ) ~ Xalxe, BBmolla, Tierce, Cogito Ergo Sum, Glork, Shmu Shmu, callforjudgement, Shadoweh
Shmu Shmu ( L-5 ) ~ Nachomamma8, Ghostlin, Alicewondering, PeregrineV

Small note--I'm observing that the reds tend to be at the end, and the crimsons near the beginning.

Quote :
DeasVail ( L-1 ) ~ Xalxe, BBmolla, Tierce, Cogito Ergo Sum, Glork, Shmu Shmu, callforjudgement, Shadoweh
Shmu Shmu ( L-4 ) ~ Nachomamma8, Ghostlin, Alicewondering, PeregrineV, Oversol

I've also noted that there's been consistent wagoning on said crimsons, but never once a wagon on the reds. Razz

Quote :
Shmu Shmu ( L-4 ) ~ Ghostlin, Alicewondering, PeregrineV, Oversol, Tierce
DeasVail ( L-4 ) ~ Xalxe, Cogito Ergo Sum, Glork, Shmu Shmu, callforjudgement
Ghostlin ( L-7 ) ~ DeasVail, Nachomamma8
Elmo That Asian ( L-8 ) ~ Nobody Special
Not Voting: BBmolla, Shadoweh

Quote :
Shmu Shmu ( L-3 ) ~ Ghostlin, Alicewondering, PeregrineV, Oversol, Tierce, BBmolla
DeasVail ( L-4 ) ~ Xalxe, Cogito Ergo Sum, Glork, Shmu Shmu, Nobody Special
Xalxe ( L-8 ) ~ callforjudgement
Not Voting: Shadoweh

...And that for crimson and red to be scum, a *lot* of bussing would have to be going on. :/

Quote :
Shmu Shmu ( L-2 ) ~ Ghostlin, Alicewondering, PeregrineV, Oversol, Tierce, BBmolla, Glork
DeasVail ( L-5 ) ~ Xalxe, Cogito Ergo Sum, Shmu Shmu, Nobody Special

Quote :
Shmu Shmu ( LYNCH ) ~ Ghostlin, Alicewondering, PeregrineV, Oversol, Tierce, Glork, Cogito Ergo Sum, Nobody Special, Nachomamma8
Ghostlin ( L-7 ) ~ DeasVail, BBmolla
DeasVail ( L-7 ) ~ Xalxe, Shmu Shmu
I wanted to do all at once, but I really should eat soon. I lose concentration when hungry. Razz

Back to top Go down
http://mafiascum.net
Mastin

Mastin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:10 pm

For the record, though--if NS's meta of always self-hammering as scum when he is put to L-1 is true, then I would be willing to put him back into range, on the condition that ANYONE hammering other than NS for ANY reason AT ALL be labeled scum instantly. Razz
Back to top Go down
Mastin

Mastin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Quote :
Nobody Special ( L-3 ) ~ Alicewondering, DeasVail, Shadoweh
If someone else votes him, I'll put him to L-1 for a while. But that vote wouldn't be staying there for very long, mind you.
Back to top Go down
Shadoweh

Shadoweh

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:13 pm

That would be the point, yes.
Back to top Go down
Mastin

Mastin

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:15 pm

Now if you don't mind, I need to eat something. My mind's already beginning to wander. (Mind wandering when I'm doing something like writing? Generally, awesome, as I've found that my best writing is done when on an empty stomach. Mind wandering when you've been scatterbrained the entire game and are trying your hardest to get something coherent together and already beginning to fail badly? Not so much. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Nobody Special

Nobody Special

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 9:21 pm

I'm here, if y'all want to put me at L-1. I'm town, so, no worries.
Back to top Go down
Alicewondering

Alicewondering

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:04 pm

Mastin wagoners, besides Mastin, who are your scumreads?
Back to top Go down
Cogito Ergo Sum

Cogito Ergo Sum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Scum are 2 of {Mastin, NS, Equinox} and maybe {alice, BB} depending on things.
Back to top Go down
Nobody Special

Nobody Special

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:18 pm

My scumreads, in no particular order:

Equinox Xalxe
Mastin Elmo That Asian
Alicewondering
DeasVail
Back to top Go down
Equinox

Equinox

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 12:42 am

I'm not sheeping you anymore, Cogito Ergo Sum. The posts following Mastin's unvote look like town.

Unvote, Vote: Nobody Special

We can discuss the ethics of this later. Right now, though, I'm at a point where I'm about to throw all of my reads out the window because I have too many town reads running around. My desire to have at least this read resolved trumps any qualms I might have about taking advantage of Nobody Special's meta.

Actually, I'm still not sure if I should do this, but whatever. I'm hitting Send right now before I convince myself out of it.

This vote should be L-2.
Back to top Go down
Alicewondering

Alicewondering

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 1:51 am

Oi Mastin, this is your cue to vote scum.
Back to top Go down
!iWi!
Admin
!iWi!

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:35 am

cat Vote Count XXXIX: cat
Mastin ( L-2 ) ~ Oversol, Tierce, Cogito Ergo Sum, Nobody Special
Nobody Special ( L-2 ) ~ Alicewondering, DeasVail, Shadoweh, Equinox
DeasVail ( L-5 ) ~ Mastin

cat Not Voting: BBmolla cat

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
Deadline is Sunday March 25 at a time yet undetermined, as I may or may not have plans. (Only got 2 days left)

---

This is post 966.
Back to top Go down
Tierce
Admin
Tierce

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:52 am

This is absurd.

I want to lynch Mastin.

If NS goes to L-1 and does not self-hammer, believe me you, I do not consider him conftown. It's cheap self-meta and all too easy to manipulate because it's purposefully constructed, goes against his wincon in any scumgames of his, and generally sucks the fun out of a game because it defeats the purpose of playing at all. I have the same view on Red Truth, Pooky Promise and "I only do X as town, here, I'm doing X, so I'm town" actions.

And no, NS, I am not 'the party-pooper' who 'chooses not to believe' that you do this all the time. I'm the one who stands against this kind of behavior because I believe it violates the spirit of the game. I'm the one who raged inside when Equinox (as Swift Justice, town) used Red Truth in Tiger MetaTiger, even though I was already dead and town as well. I'm the one (scum) who complained in the neighborhood in MLP when Glork (town) used Pooky Promise to petroleumjelly (town). I loathed it when Benmage self-voted as town in AFFC to make himself be seen as conftown, and I wasn't even in the game.

See a pattern here? This is how I feel about the matter, period, and I don't take kindly to that kind of half-insult by calling me 'party-pooper' for my reaction, when it is a fact that this sucks the fun out of a game for me. I don't want to play in games where this kind of behavior is considered acceptable, desired or even called for.

I wouldn't even look negatively on anyone who lolhammered NS if he was driven to L-1. You better hope I'm not the one doing it; this kind of play and stratagem makes me furious, regardless of the alignment of the players involved.

I am not replacing out because I am not the one at fault for this happening, nor am I calling for anyone to replace out, but I'm seriously disgusted that this is even being discussed.

/rant
Back to top Go down
Tierce
Admin
Tierce

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:53 am

In fact, screw this. If anyone puts NS at L-1, I'm hammering. I don't even care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tierce
Admin
Tierce

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 8:56 am

Mastin wrote:
For the record, though--if NS's meta of always self-hammering as scum when he is put to L-1 is true, then I would be willing to put him back into range, on the condition that ANYONE hammering other than NS for ANY reason AT ALL be labeled scum instantly. Razz
BRING IT.

I don't give a damn, Mastin. I don't care if I'm vigged, lynched tomorrow, whatever. I'm town, I hate this behavior, and this is where I will stand.
Back to top Go down
Shadoweh

Shadoweh

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:20 am

Tsk.

Tierce, your reactions to this are useless, you're already considered confirmed town. Stop being upset about it long enough to look at the motivations of people who want/vote it. Meta arguments aren't the way to clear people, reactions are.

I'm annoyed you've done this before BBmolla has had a chance to weigh in on the matter. >_> His reaction is the one I am interested in the most.
Back to top Go down
Tierce
Admin
Tierce

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:23 am

I don't care.

Seriously, this is the kind of thing that weighs on an ethical level, and I don't give a damn about reactions. I consider this kind of meta unethical in a mafia game, and I don't care about the motivations behind discussing it. If I see NS at L-1 under this meta premise, I'm hammering. Whoever is alive tomorrow can worry about the motivations of the people involved in this wagon. I won't stand for its existence as it is.
Back to top Go down
Alicewondering

Alicewondering

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:32 am

Tierce, I accept your premise and fully support you hammering NS. I just want him lynched, I don't care about his meta, and I agree it's a cheap way to find scum.
Back to top Go down
Tierce
Admin
Tierce

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:53 am

Alicewondering wrote:
Tierce, I accept your premise and fully support you hammering NS. I just want him lynched, I don't care about his meta, and I agree it's a cheap way to find scum.
This is so missing the point it's not even funny.

It's cheap coming from him. NS has a way to supposedly confirm his alignment as town in every game. If I didn't care about the ethics of this (and believed the result to begin with), I would run up NS to L-1 on page 1 in every.single.game. Eventually he'd have to drop this 'plan' because it hurts his scum game, because hihi scum quicklynch on D1 for great town glory free bussing for all the scums etc.

It's not 'a cheap way to find scum'. I'd react the same regardless of alignment, and Shadoweh's premise that this further confirms me as town makes me sad. No, this does not make me town. This makes me someone who cares for the fun of the game and sees her fun ruined by this. It takes all the fun away from the hunt/hunter/hunted. (If I may be an elitist bitch about it, this makes me someone who won't violate her ideals for a game.)

I don't care for your support, Alice. Sorry, but this is what it is. This is my individual position and the fact that you didn't speak up against this meta idea in the first place makes me not care what you think. I'm not out for supporters, this is not a rally--as I said, I don't care about the consequences for me. I'm saying things as I feel about them, saying outright what I will do, and that's it. Save your support for actual causes. (Sorry for sounding bitchy. This is a touchy subject, I don't know you, etc. *hugs* Also I should sleep. >.>)

I'm willing to discuss the ethics of this postgame, etc. But heck, I will not stand for this behavior when I can put my foot down. I don't care about the consequences for me, I don't care if town wins or loses because of this, whatever. I consider it cheating from everyone involved who chooses to accept this self-meta as truth, and I will do what I can to put an end to it--that is, hammer NS before he has a chance to do what is, to me, a violation of the spirit of the game.

And now I'm going to shut up before this calls for fliptable.gif.
Back to top Go down
Cogito Ergo Sum

Cogito Ergo Sum

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:06 am

Tierce, wanna quickhammer NS?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5   Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5 - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Mafia with the Kitties - Day 5; DL 4/5
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next